FULL TIME WATERJET OPERATOR - Entry level position. Basic understanding of computers with willingness to learn basic CAD program for the Waterjet. Pay starts at $19.00 and goes up based on experience/knowledge. Any general shop knowledge a plus, please include in your application.
G3 Machining Background
G3 Machining is a small family owned machine shop specializing in repairs and low volume production. Our shop has 18,000 sq ft of manufacturing space that has both heat and air conditioning. As a small business we strive to be flexible with our employees as we take to heart work/life balance.
Job duties for this position are listed below.
• Set up and operate our Omax Waterjet Machining Centers.
• Performs secondary operations to parts such as deburring and part washing.
• Ability to lift small drops of materials (magnets & suction tools to lift heavy objects)
• Performs preventative and general maintenance on machines.
• Checks parts visually and with the use of inspection tools to ensure parts meet specified quality standards.
• Use computer systems on a daily basis to make part drawings, set up information, and work procedures.
• Follow safe work habits and maintain cleanliness of the work area.
• Possesses good communication skills and is able to work in a team environment
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
• High School Degree or GED
• Basic computer skills
• Experience running manual mills & lathes, welding, heat treating, grinding, sheet metal, press brake
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.